Thank you so much to all my followers and readers for continuously supporting me! I have been given various awards recently and I haven’t had a chance to respond to each one separately, but I want to say thank you for the awards and pass on to some of my favourite blogs. Apologies for my late and shortened response!
And please don’t feel obliged to pass on awards or even mention them. It is completely up to you if you want to post about it or pass it on.
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.”
So my 5 blog picks are:
The rules for the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2) Share 7 things about myself
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
So, 7 things about myself. You will always find these 7 things in my shopping basket:
Tomatoes, Onions, Courgettes, Avocados, Cheese, Bananas, Houmous.
Here are some blogs I feel deserve this award:
Here are the rules.
1) Reveal seven things about myself that you don’t already know
2) place up 7 of my favorite links from my own blog
3) Pass the award on to 7 more bloggers.
So 7 more things about me!
These are my 7 favourite drinks: Water, English Tea, Peppermint Tea, Green Tea, Cider, Wine (red or white), Mojito
and some blogs that I love:
And lastly, thank you very much to The Sugared Pecan for giving me the Kreativ Blogger Award!!
And the rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. List seven things about yourself your readers may find interesting.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
4. Copy and paste the logo and place it on your blog.
I’ve already said so many things about me, think I will skip this bit!
So, thank you for all these awards! And please check out my suggested blogs, they are all brilliant in their own ways. And also, a little shout out to my sister and successful food blogger and baker, Danya. She’s my partner in crime when it comes to cooking and eating! So check out her delightful blog here.
Happy Passover and Happy Easter to my readers. xx