Wow, December was a good month for Eat Now Talk Later. I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award and the Versatile Blogger Award within the space of a few days!
I’ve now been nominated again for the same award 🙂 yippee! So it’s about time I pass it on!
I am so honoured to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much to http://ediblesubstance.wordpress.com/ for nominating me along with 14 others. Also, thank you so much to http://grazinginthecity.com/ for nominating me.
The rules for the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2) Share 7 things about myself
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
Here are 7 things about myself:
1) I love peas. Well, all vegetables really, but mostly peas.
2) I was named after my Italian great grandmother (father’s mother’s mother) who was called Rosa. My parents translated the name into Hebrew and called me Vered, which means Rose.
3) I am always either hungry, tired, or freezing.
4) I can’t ever remember song lyrics!
5) I love musicals. I grew up watching grease, west side story, sound of music, etc over and over again. I even love the sequels, and yes, Grease 2 is a great film!
6) I prefer savoury foods over sweet foods.
7) I am the middle of 3 sisters.
Ok so here are the wonderful 15 blogs that I believe deserve the Versatile Blogger award. This is a fantastic selection of blogs that I love to read:
1. Tita Buds – http://titabuds.com/
This is one of my absolute favourite blogs! Tita Buds is definitely a versatile blogger, her posts vary from cute things to travel pics and everything inbetween and her writing always makes me smile. She is also a middle child like me and comes across as a genuinely lovely person.
2. Bake Love Not War – http://bakelovenotwar.co.za/
A beautiful and unique blog with recipes and cute pictures. I love what Dine does with her photography, her pictures are always top quality and make me very hungry!
3. Layers & Swathes – http://layersandswathes.com/
My favourite fashion blog! This is where I learn about what is trending, who looked best at the awards, and what not to wear! Natalie has infinite wisdom into the fashion world and takes time and care over her choice of pictures, often making her own unique and beautiful photo collages for the blog.
4. The Big Fat Noodle – http://thebigfatnoodle.com
Beautiful, delicious looking recipes, often with an Asian twist. I love the pictures and the adventures!
5. The Vintage Cookbook Trials – http://vintagecookbooktrials.wordpress.com/
An amazing unique blog run by friends who test out old recipes from more than 25 years ago. The list of recipes is extensive and many are things I’d never heard of before!
6. Real Fun Food – http://realfunfood.com/
I’ve liked this blog ever since I saw the recipe for mini cheesecake stuffed strawberries! There are some fantastic mouth-watering recipes and pictures here, definitely worth checking out!
7. Tasha in the Kitchen – http://tashainthekitchen.wordpress.com/
A brilliant food blog that makes me very hungry! Beautifully written too.
8. The DelGrosso Food Blog – http://delgrossofoodblog.com/
A beautiful mix of Italian and Mexican cooking. Delicious!
9. Pasta Princess and More – http://pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com/
I never get bored of this blog, yum, yum, yum! Delicious and beautiful pasta recipes…and more!
10. The Happy Homester – http://thehappyhomester.wordpress.com/
Amazing thrifty ideas for around the house and gifts.
11. Coffee and Heels http://coffeeandheels.wordpress.com/
A wonderful mix of cooking, fashion, and other interesting things.
12. Unprofessional Cookery http://unprofessionalcookery.com/
I love this blog for the sheer fact that it gives you so much information! The ‘Readers Ask, I answer’ are brilliant!
13. The Cook, The Baker, and The Clay Boy Maker – http://averilgomes.wordpress.com/
Another of my fave blogs. Lots of delicious foodie posts and great pictures.
14. Go Pantone – http://gopantone.com/
Loads of really cool things, pictures, links.
15. Alternative Eating – http://alternativeeating.me/
Delicious and healthy ways to live and eat. ‘Allergy friendly’ recipes.
I hope you check out these wonderful blogs and enjoy!
Happy eating xxx