Thank you so much to Tasha from http://tashainthekitchen.wordpress.com/ for picking me for the Liebster Blog Award! I am so honoured to have been chosen and very excited! If you haven’t seen Tasha’s blog yet, go check it out! It has a beautiful selection of food photos and recipes.
The award is all about recognising your fellow bloggers for how awesome they are!
Here’s a little of the official information about the award:
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.”
It was very hard for me to choose 5 blogs, I follow many blogs that I think are brilliant and deserving. However, these are the top 5 I have chosen based on the criteria:
1. Martha – One Pink Macaroon http://onepinkmacaroon.wordpress.com/
When I saw the meaning for the Liebster Award I just had to choose Martha. She’s a 15 year old blogger with a clear passion for baking and a wonderful blog full of pictures and recipes!
2. Al – ChilliNinja http://chillininja.wordpress.com/
A super unique and interesting blog. Al grows many different varieties of chillies and blogs about their progress, as well as recipes using the chillies.
3. The Klutzy Chef – http://klutzychef.wordpress.com/
A great food/travel blog for it’s beautiful pictures and tasty looking recipes. I particularly like the meatless monday recipes! And check out the great idea for your leftover Turkey at Thanksgiving/Christmas.
4. Zoe – Lose Weight and Gain Health http://loseweightandgainhealth.com/
A blog about Zoe’s journey of losing weight and getting healthier – something we can all relate to! She posts a large and varied collection of beautiful healthy recipes.
5. Danya – EdibleSubstance http://ediblesubstance.wordpress.com/
Danya is one of the sweetest, cutest people I know. Yes, she’s my sister so I’m a little biased, but I genuinely love her blog too and I know how hard she works on it. She’s a student baker and writes about her experiments with baking. She includes her own recipes and beautiful pictures.
And there we have it! I hope you’ll visit these 5 blogs, they are all brilliant.
Nominees: You are in no way obligated to reply or pass the award on, it’s just a way for me to tell you that you’re great!